Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

with life <3>

cik iena becoming 19..hurm the age grow up..my mind ? I don't know but I try to be. It's too difficult but i'll try..it's need a sacrify but i try..I try to be and effort until time be the limit..until my step become slower..until my breath panting..until my eyes close..and that time I have to realize that I'm not a strong person anymore..and I need help at that time..someone that will hold my hand and guide me through the way until the end..and I hope the person will be there...happy new year and improve ourself..


.


life need us to walk through it not to stay with it..
from that we know what life are..
what should we be..
what should we find..
what should we do..
and then we can find the answer for our question..
even it true or false..
we have to assess it..
and then we found our way..
Allah Blessing..



life..i love this quotes




realize that the life is a school and you are here to learn,past all your tests.
Problems are simply part of your curiculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lesson you learn will last a lifetime...



No comments:

Post a Comment